Man Murders His Girlfriend with Multiple Head Shots While She's at Work... Then Carries her Dead Body Away.
At least he has a great story to tell his next date.
Murders a defenseless man point blank with a pistol shot to the chest in cold blood.
After a brief altercation outside his home he walks back inside and appears with an automatic rifle.
Trick gone wrong and the magician cuts his assistants head off with a chainsaw.
dude was paid $300 for the murder which he used to purchase a designer gold Dolce and Gabbana beanie hat.
Man murdered his wife then jumps but crowd catches him.
why did he attack in the first place, dad?
Guy just calls 911 then leaves.
This is Why an Elderly Man should NOT be Taunting a Bull...(Fatal Goring).
Elderly man brutally stabbed from behind by thug leaving bus.
Holy shit, fucking wrecked.
I hope I die before they send me to a place like this...
Obligatory comment about how black people are the worst people in the world.
They do it at the same time, thats love.
Yup gay guy took the wrong thug.
99% of cops give the other 1% a bad name.
That helment didn't seem to do much good for the old boy.
The diaper wearer on the right was supposed to go easy on his co-star.
Seven people have so far been arrested in this shocking case of abuse in a care home for the elderly in Italy.
Terms and Conditions
© 2013 Machovideo