And here I thought bicycles had reached their maximum potential in China. Color me stupid.
This is just like africa driving in the wild with monkeys jumping over your car tearing shit.
Words were exchanged, including criticism towards the victim's clothing Gurrlllll that dress is so NOT fabulous.
Two Thugs Shot and Killed Following Armed Robbery Attempt.
The wife was driving the SUV behind her husbands truck. Sadly there was no help from the short bus.
I'd like to believe the pair of dark-skinned gentleman were just trying to roll that planet of pork back to sea.
Guy just calls 911 then leaves.
This is Why an Elderly Man should NOT be Taunting a Bull...(Fatal Goring).
Elderly man brutally stabbed from behind by thug leaving bus.
I hope I die before they send me to a place like this...
Obligatory comment about how black people are the worst people in the world.
99% of cops give the other 1% a bad name.
That helment didn't seem to do much good for the old boy.
The diaper wearer on the right was supposed to go easy on his co-star.
Seven people have so far been arrested in this shocking case of abuse in a care home for the elderly in Italy.
Yup she was texting again!
If there's a hall of fame for Reasons White People Should be Punished via Castration this fucking jerkdouche better get in. Razer scooter or not.
If I ever got my hands on any of these guys I'm not sure what I'd do. But it would involve testicles and a chainsaw.
To live an entire life of 68-years only to be snuffed out like a cigarette butt on a dirty sidewalk.
Ass teen with perfect peach ass.
Terms and Conditions
© 2013 Machovideo